- When becoming humiliated, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] in Ta’if.
- When being starved, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] tying two stones to his stomach in the battle of Khandaq.
- When becoming angry, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s control of anger on the martyrdom of his beloved Uncle Hamza.
- When losing a tooth, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] ‘s tooth in the battle of Uhud.
- When bleeding from any part of the body, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s body covered in blood on his return from Ta’if.
- When feeling lonely, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s seclusion in Mount Hira.
- When feeling tired in Salaat, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s blessed feet in Tahajjud.
- When being prickled with thorns, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him]’s pain from Abu Lahab’s wife.
- When being troubled by neighbours, remember the old woman who would empty rubbish on the Prophet[Peace be upon him].
- When losing a child, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him] ’s son, Ibrahim.
- When beginning a long journey, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s long journey to Madinah.
- When going against a Sunnah, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him] ’s intercession, (Ummati, Ummati, Ummati) (My Ummah).
- When sacrificing an animal, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him]’s sacrifice of 63 animals for his Ummah.
- Before shaving your beard, remember the Prophet[Peace be upon him] ’s face rejecting the two beardless Iranians.
- When falling into an argument with your wife, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s encounter with Aisha and Hafsa (Radhiallahu anha)
- When experiencing less food in the house, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s days of poverty.
- When experiencing poverty, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s advice to Ashaab-e-Suffa (People of Suffa).
- When losing a family member, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s departure from this world.
- When becoming an orphan, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] ‘s age at six.
- When sponsoring an orphan, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him] ‘s sponsor for Zaid ibn Haritha.
- When fearing an enemy, remember the Prophet [Peace be upon him]’s saying to Abu Bakr in Mount Thour.
Whatever situation you may find yourself in, remember your role model, the best of creation: Prophet Muhammad [Peace be upon him]
I no longer wish to be loved childishly. I want to be loved with the strength and charm of maturity. I don’t want to be smothered by the fear of jealousy and insecurities. I don’t want a relationship based solely upon shutting the world out and locking each other in. I want to be somewhere where I can breathe. Where, even in the midst of a million people with a million heartbeats surrounding me, I can still know the sound or even play the tune, or nod my head to the rhythm of the one I call “home.” I want to call you home. — Unknown (via naisae)
(Source: fierrrrrrce, via vcha2)
Shake it off. Shake it off, whatever is clinging to you, nails like shards of glass in your back. Run away, not like a coward, but like an athlete. Beat your record for the longest distance before breaking a sweat. I bet you’ll be out front of her house when you first feel it on your forehead. Keep running, even though you’re drenched in the smell of her hair and the sound of her voice while she holds your shaking body. Shake it off, the rust, the dew. You do not belong anywhere that forgets your name this easily. She is not your hometown, she is not where you learned your first words. Do not let her become a place you go to mourn and remember. Run past her name in the mouths of others. Don’t think about who she’s singing Patsy Cline to as they fall asleep with her hands on them. Don’t think about her red lipstick leaving marks all over him like a wine glass. You have gone through the belly of the beast. You have mistaken her warmth for love and are still in one piece. Not many people are so lucky, so run. If leaving means surviving, then this is the bravest thing you will ever do. — How to Leave When You Don’t Want To, alonesomes (via creatingaquietmind)
There are three things I want you to learn how to say.
“I love you”
and don’t just say it as an empty phrase,
say it with feeling,
say it to every person who comes to mind when you think of those three little words.
I know it’s scary,
I know it’s difficult,
but open yourself up
and shout it.
don’t say it under your breath,
when you love someone,
whether platonically or romantically,
it deserves to be shouted from every rooftop.
There will be some people in your life
that come in and just wreck everything,
they mess up your plans,
they hurt you,
and make you feel less than what you are,
so please learn how to say goodbye to them.
But I also want you to learn how to say goodbye
to even the people you want to stay.
not everyone stays,
and saying goodbye is like setting someone free,
and it won’t always come easy,
and it won’t always come without heartbreak,
but not everyone stays,
and it will do you a world of good to learn how to tell them
“I am worth it.”
there will be waves of sorrow in your life,
and you will feel as if you were the sand that the tide carries away,
you will feel as if it carries away your worth
it will feel like you are the left over rubble of a building
that had been burned down,
and you will feel less,
but please learn to say these words.
say them in the mirror when you have just woken up,
say them when your lover turns their back on you,
say them when you are opening up the refrigerator
and please, believe them.
You are more than sand that can just be washed away,
and you are more than just a few pieces of broken cement,
you are worth it.
All of these link you to a post on my blog, but there will be another link in that post which will link you to the recipe or just click on the picture!
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Apple Pie Oatmeal
Baked Banana, Blueberry and Raisin Oatmeal
Baked Oatmeal Casserole
Baked Raspberry-Banana-Almond Butter Oatmeal
Banana Bread Protein Oatmeal
Banana Oat Chia Seed Pudding
Berry Oat Cups
Coconut Overnight Oats
Creamy Oatmeal with Banana Nut Topping
Peach Pie Oatmeal
Peanut Butter/Banana Oatmeal
Raspberry Overnight Oats
Various Overnight Oats Recipes
Various Overnight Oats Recipes 2
Apple Cinnamon Protein Pancakes
Banana Maca Pancakes
Blueberry & Banana Pancakes
Chocolate Banana Pancake Bars
Flourless Coconut and Banana Pancakes
Greek Yoghurt Pancakes
Pancakes in a Jar (not a recipe)
Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes
Avocado and Egg Breakfast Pizza
Avocado Fried Egg
Baked Eggs in Tomato Cups
Berry Greek Yoghurt Parfait
Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
Breakfast Boost Sprinkle
Butternut Squash and Chicken Mash
Cocoa Banana Breakfast Quinoa With Walnuts
Coconut Breakfast Quinoa
Healthy French Toast
No Added Sugar Granola (Vegan, Gluten-free, can be Nut-free)
Oat Bran ”English Muffin”
Olive Oil Poached Eggs on Avocado and Braised Kale Toast
Paleo Banana Almond Muffins
Peanut Butter and Banana Yoghurt
Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl
Raw Buckwheat Porridge
Raw Sprouted Buckwheat Granola
Red Pepper and Baked Egg Galette
Sponge Omelette with Yoghurt and Blueberries
Super Food Fruit Salad + Cacao Puree. Over Warm Brown Rice
Toasted Banana Breakfast Roll
Vegan Pumpkin French Toast
(Source: bwoodactorandactress, via clasikh)
kill your LEGS, ARMS and ABS!
yes, yes, yes …. you can!